Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sittin' Pretty, Take 2

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend... I'm hoping we get some sunshine before the weekend's over.  It would be nice to have good weather for everyone's Memorial Day celebrations.  Take a moment to remember those who have served our great country.

My second post for today is also a Repeat Impressions stamp, Sittin' Pretty.  This time, I colored it to be a yellow tiger and made a shaped card.  I love how you can use the same stamp to make so many different looks!  I am entering this into the House That Stamps Built DCC 522 ~ Fur, Fins or Feathers.


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge - Challenge #230 Furry Friends
Dream Valley - Challenge 57 Animals
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I love the design of your card. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card lovely shape to your card too. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete